Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation
As you may be aware, it is compulsory to ensure that you collect and store confidential data and client contact data in accordance with the GDPR.
Healthcare providers fall into the ‘Special Category’ of processing sensitive personal data. The regulations apply to personal data, which includes:
- Medical information;
- Email addresses;
- Posts on social networking websites; and
- Computer IP addresses.
We aim to make the GDPR easily understandable, transparent, easy to implement and easy to keep up to date. These are the areas we will cover:
- Map Information Processes;
- Creating an ‘Opt-out’ area for all correspondence;
- Consent Form – updating your original template;
- Privacy Notice for your website;
- Privacy Impact Assessment;
- Updating Terms and Conditions and Information Notices;
- Associate Agreements updated with GDPR wording;
- Sharing data with other Data Controllers; and
- How to deal with Breach Notifications.
Please contact Jayme to book an appointment to discuss further on 01636 904951.