Top 10 Virtual PA Tasks
- Formatting reports, typing documents from audio recordings and creating template forms
- Holding a comprehensive database or spreadsheet of contacts specifically for your business
- Booking appointments and keeping a diary
- Creating invoices and chasing payments
- Sending out emails and letters and following them up with a phone call
- Internet research specific to your industry, competitors and new target markets
- Creating a newsletter using Constant Contact or MailChimp
- Creating content for blogs, profiles for LinkedIn, Facebook and tweets for Twitter
- Being the first point of contact when someone calls your business for information or a new enquiry
- Having a Virtual PA that is reliable, understanding, cheerful and instantly available when you call
A Virtual PA can be your ‘super efficiency’, leaving you to concentrate on what you do best in business.
Give us a call on 0844 884 9217 to find out how we can help you more.