Virtual Admin Support for Brain Injury Case Managers
We specialise in proof reading and formatting reports for Case Managers.
Our services are designed around you and your needs, and include:
- Formatting reports and programmes;
- Proof reading reports and programmes;
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary team members, physiotherapists, neuropsychologists, speech and language therapists, solicitors, NHS therapists, carers, schools and colleges;
- Assistance with case note record keeping, transferring of email correspondence and uploading documents. We work closely with Qunote, an established online record keeping case management system;
- Invoicing and late payment chasing;
- Generating costings for future treatment;
- Appointment booking;
- Preparing contracts and terms and conditions;
We have developed an understanding of how the process works in relation to the field of Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) from working with specialist independent therapists and the role Case Managers have as part of the co-ordination, rehabilitation, care and support of people and their families with complex healthcare needs.
Using our Virtual PA support to help you is like having your own personal assistant, but without the overheads. No commitment. No salary to pay. Just a great service for a cost effective hourly rate.
Focus on your clients and allow us to look after your admin. Feel better . . . we will take the strain.
Escape your admin. Telephone Tracey on 01636 904951.
Just to say how pleased I am with the Virtual PA work Daisy does and the way she works. I am learning that I can send anything to Daisy and she will apply herself and think about what she is doing. This makes this a rewarding and very worthwhile service. Peace of mind indeed for me knowing what I send is in a safe pair of hands.
Without wishing to embarrass Daisy, this needs acknowledgment.
Amanda Nott – Rehabilitation Case Management Consultant